Network Security for the Dallas and Fort Worth Area
Secure Your Business Data and Reduce All Security Threats
Security, what does it mean to you? If you have not given your network security much thought lately you are not alone. Many small or mid-size business owners buy anti-virus software and call it a day. Unfortunately software and firewalls no longer cut it. If this is the only network you have in place, your business is an open target to security threats and hackers. Today, one of the biggest threats to any business is stolen information. Don’t let yourself and your business become another statistic of data virtually given away to thieves who don’t have to work hard to take down your firewall.
If you’d like to upgrade your network security and keep your business data secure our company wants to work with you. We have a team of IT professionals ready to set you up with the latest security programs that will ultimately save you time and money. These security features include:
- Blocking dangerous online content and restricting access to inappropriate web sites
- Restricting use of instant messengers, outside email systems, and other sites that promote lack of time management
- Monitoring of company networks and employee usage of company network resources
- Security of company data and information, total shutdown of network computers if a problem is shown to result in malicious behavior
- Reports sent to you regularly
The truth is most company data that is leaked is done so by employees, and whether you believe you will ever have a problem or not it does not hurt to be safe. Without a security structure in place, you leave yourself vulnerable to malicious attacks. Our network of pre-screened, highly qualified IT Service Providers can help you put systems in place that will ensure the safety of your organization, including valuable customer information.
You also have the option to call us at 1-877-500-0905 or fill out a company profile. We will contact you right away with 1 to 3 IT companies ready to work within your budget to find an acceptable solution to any security holes you currently have.